JCPR Open Access Policy Statement
All articles published by JCPR are made immediately available worldwide under an open access license.
- Free and unlimited access to the full-text of all published articles.
- Anyone can use or download the published articles.
Open access publication is supported by the authors' institutes or research funding agencies by payment of a comparatively low Article Processing Charge (APC) for accepted articles.
Open Access Policy means,
- peer-reviewed literature is freely available without subscription or price barriers,
- literature is immediately released in open access format (no embargo period), and
- Published material can be re-used without obtaining permission as long as a correct citation to the original publication is given.
Advantages of Open Access for Authors
- The High Availability and Visibility
- The Higher Citation Impact
- Lower Publishing Costs
- Faster Publication
Article Processing Charge (APC) visit the webpage for more details.