Frequency- Quarterly (4 issues a year)
The new novel coronavirus, SARS-CoV-2 and its consequent COVID-19 outbreak, has achieved a pandemic stage. Researchers in all areas, including biomedicine, chemistry biology, and pharmacy, are working hard to rule this outbreak. JCPR is taking on priority review and publishing of the articles relevant to Covid19.
Similarity Index scanned by Turnitin (Allowed similarity index- below 20%)
Volume- 11 Issue- 42
Tropical Collection- Issue - 01
Open access articles- 476
Publisher- Current Science, Pune, India
Prof. A. A. Khade
Publisher- Human Journals
Journal of Current Pharma Research is a peer-reviewed journal that focuses on the publication of the article of high quality and standard which needs attention relates to research and development, drug delivery, formulation development, and technology.
We accept original research, review, research, short communications, case reports, technical reports adhering to the scope of this journal.
The journal strictly follows, peer-review process (double-blind peer review); publication ethics as per guidelines of COPE.
Our Salient Features:
- Member of ICMJE (International Committee of Medical Journal Editors).
- Abstracted CAS, ProQuest, KABI, NLM.
- Member of CrossRef
- Regularity and online availability of contents.
- Abstract available in the English language.
- Online manuscript submission and tracking system for authors.
- Online review system
- Plagiarism Checking by Turnitin