JCPR Open Access Policy Statement
All articles published by JCPR are made immediately available worldwide under an open access license.
- Free and unlimited access to the full-text of all published articles.
- Anyone can use or download the published articles.
Open access publication is supported by the Journal iteself to offer NO Article Processing Charge (APC) for accepted articles.
Open Access Policy means,
- peer-reviewed literature is freely available without subscription or price barriers,
- literature is immediately released in open access format (no embargo period), and
- Published material can be re-used without obtaining permission as long as a correct citation to the original publication is given.
Advantages of Open Access for Authors
- The High Availability and Visibility
- The Higher Citation Impact
- Faster Publication